In Conversation With...#MeToo: Power, Privilege and Consent
Tuesday, September 25, 2018 7:00 p.m. - 9:30 p.m.
78 Church St. S Ajax, ON
View on Google Maps
Join us for our second installment of In Conversation With… live-stream panel discussion and Q&A on #MeToo: Power, Privilege and Consent!
5 expert speakers discuss the topics of power, privilege and consent in relation to the #MeToo movement.
- Sharon Lauricella, PhD. - Associate Professor Communications, UOIT
- Candace Johnson, PhD. - Professor of Political Science, University of Guelph
- Sidrah Ahmad - Founder of the Rivers of Hope Project on Islamophobic Violence
- Luke Hanna-Fraser - Advocate & Member of Durham Men Take Action
- Bonnie Porter - Coordinator, Violence Prevention Coordinating Council of Durham
If you have questions for our speakers, please email us in advance.
Live-stream will be available on the Town’s YouTube channel.
Refreshments & cash only bar available.
St. Francis Centre for Community, Arts & Culture
Proin gravida nibh vel velit auctor aliquet. Aenean sollicitudin, lorem quis bibendum auctor, nisi elit consequat ipsum. Proin condimentum fermentum nunc.